PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- The administrator of personal data is MultiMasz Szlifierki spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with headquarters at street Wrocławska 96, 63-640 Bralin, POLAND, registered in the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Commercial Department under the number KRS: 0000569162, TIN: 6192023536, REGON: 362120465 hereinafter referred to as the Company. The company conducts the processing of your personal data.
- Data Administrator's contact details: MultiMasz Szlifierki spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with its registered office at street Wrocławska 96, 63-640 Bralin, POLAND, e-mail address: email@example.com
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- Your personal data may be processed, depending on the type of cooperation, for the following purposes:
- contacting you in current business matters, primarily in the implementation of binding us commercial contracts,
- direct marketing of our goods and services, including the transmission of information on our commercial offer and our activities, placing orders,
- handling, investigation and defense against possible claims and considering complaints,
- fulfilling legal obligations, including in particular the obligations of an obliged institution, arising from the Act on counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- The legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest in the possibility of ongoing contact with our customers, suppliers and their employees and associates in business matters, as well as the fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator.
- The company will process the identification data obtained from you (name, surname, company name, tax identification number), address data and contact details (phone number, e-mail address).
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- The period of storage of personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed and depends on:
a. legal provisions which oblige the Company to store personal data for a specified period of time,
b. the period that is necessary to protect the interests of the data controller,
c. the period necessary for the provision of services by the Company,
d. the period for which consent was given.
- We transfer your personal data to entities and third parties with whom we cooperate for the purposes of commercial services, e.g. entities providing postal, courier, accounting, legal, IT, security services.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or any international organization.
RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- In connection with the processing of personal data by the Company, you have the right to:
a. access to your personal data,
b. rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing,
c. transferring data to another administrator,
d. object to data processing, including profiling, and the need for direct marketing,
e. withdrawal of consent in the event that the Company will process your personal data based on consent, at any time and in any manner, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
f. file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The website collects information through cookies. Not changing your browser settings is tantamount to agreeing to their use.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user's end device and are intended for using the website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies may be used by us, including in order to properly configure the website, in order to implement the processes necessary for the full functionality of websites, as well as for analysis and research and audience audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how website users use website pages, which allows you to improve their structure and content.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "permanent". Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The website uses the following types of cookies: "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies, used for services that require authentication on the website;
a. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the
b. "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
c. 'functional' cookies, enabling 'remembering' user-selected settings and personalizing the user
interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website
- The user may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the user's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User via the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.